Who should attend
This workshop is designed for people who appreciate the importance of measuring and evaluating their marketing activities and are looking for some hands-on practical guidance as to how to get started with metrics and analytics. Typical delegates are executives and managers working in marketing, communications, product and/or brand marketing. No previous metrics knowledge is required.
About the course
This highly interactive workshop is designed to provide you with an overview of how marketing metrics can be used to measure marketing effectiveness and/or performance, as well as identify the key metrics you should utilise to assess the efficiency and effectiveness of your marketing activities. With the emphasis on insight and application, you’ll leave the workshop with tools, techniques and templates you can deploy immediately.
- Develop internally consistent metrics (linked to ‘SMARTER’ objectives) using a metric design template
- Design a basic marketing performance measurement system (having evaluated your own)
- Measure key strategic outcomes such as customer acquisition, satisfaction, retention, loyalty, and WTR/NPS® (Willingness to Recommend/Net Promoter Score®)
- Measure the efficiency and the effectiveness of tactical marketing activities such as advertising, PR, events, sales promotions, direct and digital marketing (including social media)
- How to calculate ROI/ROMI (Return on Investment/Marketing Investment)
- Design marketing activity reports and indicators – including marketing dashboards
A marketing and information technology consultant, Tony Rowe explores many avenues including educating and training. He started his marketing career within B2B (mechanical, electrical and electronic engineering) and services marketing (especially professional services) environments. Tony has h...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.