Marketing Metrics: Measuring Marketing Performance
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with The Chartered Institute of Marketing.Full disclaimer.
Given the importance of ‘the numbers’ for organisations – both commercial and not-for-profit – there’s never been a greater need for accountable marketing. This course will help you develop a more quantitative approach to the development, implementation and evaluation of your marketing plans and associated activities, using appropriate metrics to assess both the efficiency and effectiveness of both strategies and tactics.
- Design appropriate marketing metrics, with relevant formulae.
- How to calculate ROI/ROMI (Return on Marketing Investment).
- Establish links (statistical) between market activities, performance and results.
- Determine what works and what doesn’t, and allocate your marketing budget accordingly, ie ‘marketing optimisation’.
- Develop marketing plans with the emphasis on implementation, evaluation and feedback.
- Measure the efficiency and effectiveness of strategic (customer) and tactical marketing (mix) activities – including digital/social media metrics and analytics.
- Create a ‘Marketing Dashboard’ or ‘Scorecard’ to focus effort and assess both effectiveness and ROI.
- Ensure that marketing is seen as accountable and adding value, if not pivotal to helping the organisation achieve its objectives.
Who should attend
This workshop has been designed for people who understand the critical importance of measuring and evaluating their marketing activities and expenditure, and are ready to invest some time and brainpower in developing a metrics-oriented approach to doing the best they can with the resources they’ve got, and who want to prove that their marketing actually works!