In an increasingly competitive world, sound marketing training and brand management are the tools that marketers and business owners alike use to differentiate their offerings from competitors.
Create a holistic marketing strategy that incorporates digital marketing best practices, in addition to leveraging traditional media and below-the-line marketing activities with this marketing online course.
Whether your goal is to gain market share, penetrate new markets or boost your marketing career, this UCT marketing online course gives you the tools you’ll need.
What will set you apart
After taking this marketing management course, you’ll walk away with the confidence to:
- Define your target market and create a brand identity that appeals to your audience
- Conduct competitor and market analyses to build a stronger marketing strategy
- Use a customer-centric approach to select and optimise for various digital marketing platforms
- Allocate your marketing budget toward various brand management and sales efforts
This marketing online course covers everything from campaign and brand and marketing strategy to how to measure the return on investment of your marketing campaigns.
- Orientation module: Welcome to your Online Campus
- Course Module 1: Understanding marketing management and planning
- Course Module 2: Market research
- Course Module 3: Branding strategy
- Course Module 4: The product or service plan
- Course Module 5: Competitive analysis
- Course Module 6: Marketing tactics and channels
- Course Module 7: Internet Marketing
- Course Module 8: The sales plan
- Course Module 9: Implementing your marketing strategy
- Course Module 10: Measuring marketing success