Who should attend
The aim of these short programmes is to provide delegates in the Renewable Energy Industry and associated services with practical one and two day educational courses that allow individuals to supplement their knowledge and experience with up-to-date academic thinking in an interesting, challenging and interactive learning environment that combines theory, practice and the experience of delegates. The programmes are distinct in that they are based on marketing for technical people operating in the Renewable Energy Industry and associated services. The programmes will be delivered initially in Edinburgh.
About the course
- Marketing for the Renewable Energy Industry (1 Day)
- Introduction to Marketing and Marketing Orientation
- Understanding Consumer Behaviour in the Renewable Energy Industy
- Product / services development and marketing
- Creating Value and Competitive Advantage in the Renewable Energy Industry
- Selling and the Marketing Mix
- Case Study / Group Work on Renewable Energy
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.