Marketing for Global Entry
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Thunderbird School of Global Management.Full disclaimer.
Learn and understand how marketing research impacts the overall success of your company, both domestically and globally. You will also explore how international marketing research increases understanding of the international marketing environment, potential markets for a company’s product or service, market entry options and consumers and competition in a potential target market.
- Examine two dimensions of the global marketing environment.
- Screen a potential global market based on key criteria.
- Compare advantages and disadvantages of the most-often-used modes of marketing for global entry.
- Describe the role and purpose of international marketing research.
- Outline the six steps of the marketing research process, along with important considerations for each step.
- Evaluate the market entry modes and strategies used by an organization as they relate to their mission.
- Compare your own market entry challenges with those faced by another organization.
- Create an action plan to enhance global leadership performance.
Who should attend
Foundation Courses are ideal for individuals looking for the latest global updates in a certain business focus, or just need a refresher course on a topic of interest to enhance professional development.