This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
This programme provides marketing professionals with a broad understanding of the challenges of highly competitive markets and sees these challenges through a customer-value lens. The aim of this programme is to enable you to use marketing strategies and frameworks as a conduit for building long-term profitable relationships with customers.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Customer-facing marketing processes for value creation
- Challenges and implications of ‘connected customers’
- Making customer-centricity profitable
- Developing sustainable competitive advantages in business
- Managing the marketing mix in a competitive environment
- Reflecting on the past shaping the future
Trust the experts
Nirmal Gupta’s knowledge on the Indian marketing scene just bowls you over. He is a prof who can very unassumingly engage you in a class discussion when he goes about substantiating his arguments with data about the Indian advertising and Marketing scene. We at Great Lakes, were just listening in...
Rajendra Srivastava is the Dean of the Indian School of Business (ISB) and the Novartis Professor of Marketing strategy and Innovation. He comes with an experience of over 30 years as an academic and administrator. He has held several tenured faculty and administrative positions during his career...