Who should attend
This course is for managers who want to improve the effectiveness of their campaigns and whose role (or a part of it) involve the management, research, planning, development, delivery, analysis and ongoing improvement of focussed marketing communications programmes.
About the course
Getting to truly understand what strategically and creatively makes the difference in great marketing communications is vital. This course will help provide you with a clear focus on the planning, creation, implementation and analysis of ‘good to great’ campaigns. The course will include peer and course director coaching on the delegates individual communications challenges and problems.
- Understanding what makes ‘Great’ marketing communications campaigns.
- Creating customer profiles and Identifying audience desires and needs.
- Developing insightful communications strategies and plans.
- Best practice briefing and management of your agency or internal team.
- Creating effective integrated communications ideas and messages.
- Devising effective targeted media strategies and assessing media options.
- Setting appropriate budgets to meet marketing objectives.
- Measuring communications performance & creating your ROI template.
Nigel worked for over 20 years in digital and off-line marketing communication, encompassing design, branding, DM, advertising and promotional fields. He has held MD & CEO positions for leading Independent and Group European & Worldwide marketing services businesses, managing and motivati...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.