Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with The Chartered Institute of Marketing.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Getting to truly understand what makes the difference in great marketing communications is vital. This masterclass will help provide you with a clear focus on the planning, creation, implementation, delivery and analysis of campaigns alongside other specialist partner agencies where appropriate.
- Understanding what makes ‘Great’ marketing communications campaigns.
- Creating customer profiles and Identifying audience desires and needs.
- Developing insightful communications strategies and plans.
- Best practice briefing and management of your agency or internal team.
- Creating effective integrated communications ideas and messages.
- Devising effective targeted media strategies and assessing media options.
- Setting appropriate budgets to meet marketing objectives.
- Measuring communications performance & creating your ROI template.
Who should attend
This course is for managers whose role (or a part of it) involve the research, planning, development, delivery and analysis of marketing communications, for products, services and companies with different markets, segments and customer audiences.
Trust the experts
Nigel Pearcy has been in marketing services, working with major international blue chip companies for over 20 years. His work has been recognised with a range of international marketing effectiveness awards.