Who should attend
This course is for marketing communications professionals who need to adopt a strategic approach to planning marketing communications.
About the course
To deliver truly effective marketing communications, requires an understanding of strategic alignment, brand strategy, marketing communication strategy, context analysis, targeting, customer-journeys, personas, message creation, channel integration, and results measurement. This course will take you through how to plan, manage and integrate marketing communications so that they are applied strategically to meet clearly defined objectives. We will introduce you to concepts, tools, and a step-by-step process, which enables you to create a structured integrated marketing communications plan that consolidates and co-ordinates your marketing communications.
- Design a marketing communications strategy
- Build an integrated marketing communications plan
- Use insight, to plan your marketing communications
- Specify and quantify marketing communications objectives
- Prioritise and target the right customers and stakeholders
- Use personas to understand their challenges and motives
- Understand the customer-journey
- Ensure that the right messages and propositions are communicated
- Select the most appropriate tools of communication
- Measure the results of your communications activities
Cole has developed and delivered marketing communications programmes for many major organisations. He has experience in winning contracts, advising companies on their marketing communications, providing communications solutions and assessing marketing communications plans. His approach is to help...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.