Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with The Chartered Institute of Marketing.Full disclaimer.
About the course
This intensive course offers an innovative way for you to acquire the core skills you need as a marketer. It combines five essential courses which cover the fundamental concepts of marketing and marketing communications, an introduction to digital marketing and marketing metrics.
- What marketing is, what it does and how to use it to improve your organisation’s profits.
- Marketing communications – a solid grounding in the tools, techniques and approaches used in professional marcoms.
- Principles of great copywriting – learn how to write outstanding and brand-building copy.
- How to exploit digital marketing tools and techniques to improve your customer value proposition and overall competitiveness.
- How to use marketing metrics to measure marketing performance and measure ROI (Return on Investment).
Who should attend
This workshop is ideal for new recruits in marketing or junior marketers who want to develop a rounded set of practical marketing skills over a short time period .
Trust the experts
A marketing and information technology consultant, Tony Rowe explores many avenues including educating and training. He started his marketing career within B2B (mechanical, electrical and electronic engineering) and services marketing (especially professional services) environments. Tony has h...