Who should attend
This workshop is ideal for new recruits in marketing or junior marketers who want to develop a rounded set of practical marketing skills over a short time period .
About the course
This intensive course offers an innovative way for you to acquire the core skills you need as a marketer. It combines five essential courses which cover the fundamental concepts of marketing and marketing communications, an introduction to digital marketing and marketing metrics.
- What marketing is, what it does and how to use it to improve your organisation’s profits.
- Marketing communications – a solid grounding in the tools, techniques and approaches used in professional marcoms.
- Principles of great copywriting – learn how to write outstanding and brand-building copy.
- How to exploit digital marketing tools and techniques to improve your customer value proposition and overall competitiveness.
- How to use marketing metrics to measure marketing performance and measure ROI (Return on Investment).
Nick Baggott FCIM FIDM has been a CIM Course Director for CRM & Digital for 7 years. He is MD of Navigate Consulting Ltd & works globally with clients like Google, Avon, EY, BP and Vodafone. He was formerly Group Client Service Director at Chemistry, having built the agency from start up ...
A marketing and information technology consultant, Tony Rowe explores many avenues including educating and training. He started his marketing career within B2B (mechanical, electrical and electronic engineering) and services marketing (especially professional services) environments. Tony has h...
Phil Woodford is a former advertising creative director and practising copywriter, who has a wealth of experience of working with clients across a range of sectors. He lectures at University of the Arts London and Sup de Pub – the advertising and marketing faculty of French business school Groupe...
Richard is a highly qualified and experienced trainer/ practitioner actively involved in marketing education, training and facilitation for a range of UK and international clients in a variety of business sectors. His main interest lies in improving professional marketing standards, with a partic...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.