Marketing Boot Camp Seminar
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with DePaul University.Full disclaimer.
Marketing is undergoing a rapid transformation, including changing demographics, more aggressive competitors, changes in technology, and the new influence of social media. The one-day Marketing Boot Camp Seminar will teach you the knowledge and skills you need to succeed in this uncertain environment. You will learn the fundamentals of marketing, including how to conduct an environmental analysis, evaluate the strategic alternatives available, and select an appropriate marketing strategy. Throughout this process, you will become familiar with the "language" of marketing and business.
- Marketing Overview: History of marketing and the marketing concept
- Target Marketing: Segmentation, targeting and positioning
- Marketing Strategy & Planning: Core competitive strategies, developing value propositions and SWOT analysis
- Marketing Mix: Product development, branding, packaging, pricing, distribution, advertising, public relations, personal selling and sales promotions
- Marketing Metrics: Sales forecasting and break-even analysis
- New Marketing Trends: Social media and cause-related marketing
Who should attend
You will benefit from this seminar if you:
- Are new to the marketing profession
- Have recently been promoted and need to interact with marketers
- Need marketing skills for career advancement
- Want to brush-up on your marketing knowledge