Marketing and Value Creation
New businesses are offering radically different propositions, and technological developments are creating new opportunities for growth and driving the market. As a marketeer you must understand the power of marketing to deal with this successfully. This persuasive power adds value to new products and new markets. Only companies that create and capture real value can build and sustain their long-term positions.
Shared understanding of customer value
This three-day RSM Executive Education workshop provides you with an in-depth view of critical issues in marketing and value creation. You will focus on internal and external perspectives. Marketing is typically understood to focus on external factors such as customers and competition, but in fact building a shared understanding of how the organisation creates value for customers is crucial to longer term organisational performance. So how can your management skills boost your company’s marketing strategy?
After this programme, you will be able to:
- understand the customer and the role of marketing throughout the organisation
- have the skills to use vocabulary and tools of modern marketing
- be able to create value through products, brands, services, and effective leadership
- know how to bring products and services to the market and create revenue
- recognise how technology affects the marketing and business environment.
Who should attend
You will benefit from this programme if you are a first-time or recently appointed manager in finance, marketing, human resources or another function and want to learn more about contributing to the success and value creation of your organisation through marketing.