Who should attend
CMOs, Senior Sales and Marketing Professionals, Marketing Research practitioners responsible for shaping and executing organization’s strategic and tactical marketing decisions through the use of cutting edge analytical inputs.
About the course
Marketing Analytics has emerged as a tool to enhance the precision and effectiveness of marketing decisions which can lead to significant performance enhancement for the function as well as the overall business. Marketing practitioners increasingly are looking at tools that can help manage and analyse large data-sets containing diverse set of data and their firms create models to predict and analyze. In today’s increasingly digitalised age, managers can have easy access to large amounts of data through digital technologies. To generate sharper and usable insights, an understanding of the underlying analytical techniques and their application to the marketing opportunities and problems is critical. This programme aims at facilitating participants gain an in-depth knowledge of how statistical and analytical techniques and approaches can bridge the gap between marketing problems and insights. The programme is also aimed at combining the techniques applied in Marketing Analytics with the technology and get a practical understanding and hands-on experience in implementing them in various contexts will help senior marketing managers take better marketing decisions.
- Familiarising participants how to leverage analytics for solutions and insights for relevant Marketing Decisions and problems.
- Help participants learn usage of cutting edge data analytics techniques that can be used to improve decision making in different facets of sales and marketing.
- Familiarising and helping participants learn use of predictive modelling for marketing decisions.
- Helping participants learn hands on application of Tools such as Excel, R and other visualization tools.
- Marketing Decisions and the Role of Analytics
- Metrics for Marketing Management
- Marketing Mix Models
- Using Predictive Models in Marketing: For segmentation, pricing, performance measurement, marketing spend effectiveness
- CRM analytics and Customer Lifetime Value
- Sales Channel Optimisation
- Digital Analytics
- Strategic Marketing and Organizational Dynamics
Prof. Sumanta Basu is an Associate Professor of Operations Management at Indian Institute of Management Calcutta. He holds a doctoral degree in Production and Quantitative Methods from Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad. Prior joining to IIM Calcutta, he was in XLRI, Jamshedpur as a faculty...
Prof. Prashant Mishra is presently Dean (New Initiative and External Relations) and Professor in the marketing area at IIM Calcutta. He has been Chairperson of Post Graduate Programmes at IIMC during 2008 -2012 and has also been Chairperson of Marketing Area. In Executive education, Prof. Prashan...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.