This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
Strategy, leadership and execution create the foundation of business success. This course covers these three topics in an integrative and experience-based manner, with the objective of providing a strategy consulting framework that can be implemented across a broad array of situations. This holistic approach to understanding multi-faceted and cross-functional business problems enables participants to swiftly identify and address strategy, execution, and leadership challenges they face within their own firms.
- Organic vs. accretive approaches to managing business growth
- Execution and its role in value capture
- Tools for communicating and leading strategy
- Frameworks for driving of “strategic alignment” throughout the organization
- Link strategy, leadership and execution in a unified framework for running a business
- Develop practical consulting skills in strategy
- Explore the leadership challenges of coping with change and driving alignment
Trust the experts
Area of Expertise: Management Strategy, Critical Thinking, Innovation and Growth, Business-to-Business Marketing, Pricing, Business Education, Management Development, Training and Development Awards/Honors: Faculty Recognition Award - Executive MBA Mumbai Program, Olin Business School, ...