Market Strategy & Value Creation
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Olin Business School.Full disclaimer.
Strategy, leadership and execution create the foundation of business success. This course covers these three topics in an integrative and experience-based manner, with the objective of providing a strategy consulting framework that can be implemented across a broad array of situations. This holistic approach to understanding multi-faceted and cross-functional business problems enables participants to swiftly identify and address strategy, execution, and leadership challenges they face within their own firms.
- Organic vs. accretive approaches to managing business growth
- Execution and its role in value capture
- Tools for communicating and leading strategy
- Frameworks for driving of “strategic alignment” throughout the organization
- Link strategy, leadership and execution in a unified framework for running a business
- Develop practical consulting skills in strategy
- Explore the leadership challenges of coping with change and driving alignment