About the course
Learn a structured approach to strategy and planning in this hands-on session. Through the strategy and strategic planning frameworks presented, you will learn to swiftly identify and address strategy, execution, and leadership challenges you face within your own firm. You’ll practice applying a strategy consulting framework for understanding a competitive advantage and developing a strategy to exploit and capture value from it. Finally, we’ll explore how you might apply these tools to your professional and personal circumstances.
- Basic frameworks: how to build a strategy
- Measuring the tangible value of a strategy
- Tools for communicating and leading strategy
- Frameworks for driving “strategic alignment” throughout the organization to execute the strategy
- Link strategy, leadership, and execution in a unified framework for running a business
- Develop practical consulting skills in strategy
- Explore the leadership challenges of coping with change and driving alignment
- Critically evaluate how your own company’s strategy should be executed
Samuel Chun is Assistant Dean of Executive Programs and Senior Lecturer of Management Practice at the Olin Business School, Washington University in St. Louis. Before joining Olin, he was an Assistant Professor of Business Administration at the Harvard Business School from 1995-2000, where he ins...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.