Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Oxford Management Centre.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Value only exists between the ears of the customer.
Knowing the mind of the customer is more important to an Enterprise’s future profitability than it has ever been. Customers are faced daily with a huge array of choices and make their decisions in ways that did not exist even a few years ago. The key to enduring success for an organisation is to understand this and to have robust methodologies in place to capture, understand and then commercialize this. This is the role of Market Research and Market Intelligence.
As a result of attending this workshop you will understand;
- Market Research and Market Intelligence, what they both are, why they are useful and how to do and apply them.
- Understand the many different types of getting customer feedback and know how to devise a robust research campaign that yields valuable insights
- Analyze current trends within your marketplace and devise strategies to meet them.
- Understand how to use Market Intelligence to support and achieve Marketing objectives
- Get valuable insights into the customer’s mind for proposition building
- Create robust analytics to interpret and act upon data yielded
The highlights of this workshop include:
- Understanding the Mind of the Customer
- Buyer Types and Personality Types
- Advanced Communications Skills
- Giving and Receiving Feedback Correctly
- Customer Survey Design and Analyses
- Marketing on Social Media
- Applications of Market Research and Market Intelligence
- Marketing Planning
- Market Research tools and when to use each type
- Calculating Customer Lifetime Value
- Brand Reputation Management
- Customer Service Recovery Strategies
- Action Planning and Continuous Improvement and the place for research in each
Who should attend
This workshop will be particularly useful for:
- Chief Marketing Officers
- Marketing VPs
- Marketing Directors
- Marketing Managers
- Brand Managers
- Business Owners
- Customer Relationship Managers