Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
This programme suits senior professionals with a minimum of 5 years of experience, who seek to develop and implement innovative marketing strategies to propel their organisation and industry forward.
- Product, portfolio and general managers.
- Senior marketing practitioners.
- CEOs and managing directors.
- Sales and business development managers.
- Pricing specialists.
- Entrepreneurs and company leaders.
About the course
Explore creative and innovative ways to build new market opportunities, exploit changing technologies and take novel concepts to market.
Create new market space for your business
Adapt to shifting market realities. Ignite your innovation culture to drive business in this volatile environment of globalisation, trade and fast-moving technologies.
Benefits for you
- Gain the skills to foster a culture of creativity and innovation within your organisation.
- Identify opportunities and unleash market-driving innovations within your industry.
- Generate new ideas and propel growth by entering untapped markets, and break new ground in products, services and industries.
- Identify, explore and articulate latent customer needs, socio-economic trends and technological developments.
Benefits for your organisation
You gain a high-value marketing strategist who can:
- Make innovation the engine for your organisation’s long-term growth.
- Deliver shareholder value through industry transformation.
- Leverage customer insights to deliver a sustained increase in customer value and business success.
What you learn
- Lead breakthrough innovations. Identify your current commercial boundaries and how to overcome them.
- Energise creativity in your business, foster ideas generation and discover new strategies that really make a difference.
- Understand how to differentiate your products, services and brand to existing and new customers.
- Successfully enter markets, leveraging internal and external resources, rolling out new products and pioneering new territories.
How you learn
- How do you deal with opportunity and challenge? Analyse real-life case studies written by Professor Rajesh Chandy and examine the mental boundaries that prevent you from spotting opportunity.
- Create individual and group pitches that embody your new learnings and address your organisational challenges back at work.
- Immerse yourself in an interactive experiential learning session outside the classroom.
- Hear guest speakers share their experiences of working with groundbreaking new products and services across diverse sectors.
Your learning experience
- Experiment and make mistakes in a safe environment. Experience our innovation challenge and unleash your potential to add long-term value at work.
- Explore theory and practice. World-class faculty apply their research and share decades of expertise consulting to international corporations.
- Discover our connections to London’s leading organisations and gain insight into their evolution and success.
- Collaborate with senior professionals, share personal experiences, debate the latest hot topics and build the confidence to work across cultures and markets.
Hybrid learning is a new learning model that enables the simultaneous delivery of our programmes to participants either on campus or live virtually. We’ve carefully designed this approach to create a seamless learning experience, where virtual and face-to-face participants interact and learn together. Virtual participants will also have the opportunity to live the London experience by joining us on campus for an exclusive day of networking with like-minded professionals and with the latest thinking from our world-class faculty.
Rajesh Chandy holds the Tony and Maureen Wheeler Chair in Entrepreneurship and is a Professor of Marketing at London Business School. He served as Academic Director of the Deloitte Institute for Innovation and Entrepreneurship at London Business School. Chandy’s areas of expertise include inno...
An award-winning teacher and scholar and one of the world’s foremost thought leaders in entrepreneurship, John brings to his teaching and research 20 years of executive experience in high-growth retailing firms, including two ventures he founded and one he took public. Since becoming an entrepr...
BA MPhil (London), MBA (City), DBA (Harvard) Dr David Arnold’s research focuses on global versus local marketing; marketing strategy; innovation and market evolution; brand management; and global customer management. He has been a strong advocate of local marketing by global corporations. His wr...
Until setting up creative management consultancy beta baboon in 2016, Richard, a Cambridge law graduate, was Saatchi & Saatchi’s deputy chairman, heading up its global strategy and innovation practice, helping clients earn loyalty beyond reason among their customers and people. Board level ...
Videos and materials
Read more about Digital Transformation
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.