Market Driving Strategies
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with London Business School.Full disclaimer.
Explore creative and innovative ways to build new market opportunities, exploit changing technologies and take novel concepts to market.
Create new market space for your business
Adapt to shifting market realities. Ignite your innovation culture to drive business in this volatile environment of globalisation, trade and fast-moving technologies.
Benefits for you
- Gain the skills to foster a culture of creativity and innovation within your organisation.
- Identify opportunities and unleash market-driving innovations within your industry.
- Generate new ideas and propel growth by entering untapped markets, and break new ground in products, services and industries.
- Identify, explore and articulate latent customer needs,
- socio-economic trends and technological developments.
Benefits for your organisation
You gain a high-value marketing strategist who can:
- Make innovation the engine for your organisation’s long-term growth.
- Deliver shareholder value through industry transformation.
- Leverage customer insights to deliver a sustained increase in customer value and business success.
What you learn
- Lead breakthrough innovations. Identify your current commercial boundaries and how to overcome them.
- Energise creativity in your business, foster ideas generation and discover new strategies that really make a difference.
- Understand how to differentiate your products, services and brand to existing and new customers.
- Successfully enter markets, leveraging internal and external resources, rolling out new products and pioneering new territories.
How you learn
- How do you deal with opportunity and challenge? Analyse real-life case studies written by Professor Rajesh Chandy and examine the mental boundaries that prevent you from spotting opportunity.
- Create individual and group pitches that embody your new learnings and address your organisational challenges back at work.
- Immerse yourself in an interactive experiential learning session outside the classroom.
- Hear guest speakers share their experiences of working with groundbreaking new products and services across diverse sectors.
Your learning experience
- Experiment and make mistakes in a safe environment. Experience our innovation challenge and unleash your potential to add long-term value at work.
- Explore theory and practice. World-class faculty apply their research and share decades of expertise consulting to international corporations.
- Discover our connections to London’s leading organisations and gain insight into their evolution and success.
- Collaborate with senior professionals, share personal experiences, debate the latest hot topics and build the confidence to work across cultures and markets.
Who should attend
Senior professionals who seek to develop and implement innovative market-driving strategies to propel their organisation and industry forward.
- Product, portfolio and general managers.
- Senior marketing practitioners.
- CEOs and managing directors.
- Sales and business development managers.
- Pricing specialists.
- Entrepreneurs and company leaders.