Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
Who should attend
All individuals who have vested interest in upgrading or selling the value of procurement:
- Chief Procurement Officers
- Senior Procurement Managers
- Category Managers
- Contract Holders / Users (e.g. Project Managers, Project Engineers)
- Suppliers to MNCs
About the course
This practical and realistic seminar will demonstrate how the procurement function become a truly must-have function (e.g. legal) in a sizeable organization.
It will help procurement professionals to realize the expected value of procurement desired by the budget owners or the business owners of any organizations.
The Oxford seminar aims to change the perception of the procurement function as a blocker to a must-have enabler to an organization impacting on the bottom line and the license to operate.
Specifically you will learn to:
- Upgrade your procurement job/team from an admin function to a professional function
- Appreciate some typical procurement organisations structure in MNCs
- Prepare a SWOT analysis of a real-case procurement process of a Fortune 500 MNC
- Tackle a mega procurement case study
- Develop the financial skills for procurement professionals
- Manage contracts and suppliers post contract award
- Adapt stakeholders management skills to get things done
- Appreciate Size and Shape of Procurement Organization in the MNCs
- Identify and Quantify the Value of Procurement in your Organization
- Clarify the Roles & Responsibilities of in the Procure to Pay Process and Post Contract Award
- Differentiate Strategic and Transactional
- Tackle a Mega Procurement Case Study
- Develop Essential Financial Skills for Procurement Professionals
- Practise Advanced Stakeholders Management Skills
Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.