Managing the Millennial Wave
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Olin Business School.Full disclaimer.
Millennials are now the largest single living generation in the United States—having surpassed Baby Boomers within the past few years—and comprise a significant and growing portion of the workforce. For a number of reasons, millennials present leaders and managers with new opportunities and challenges.
In this session we will discuss the myths and realities of managing millennials in the workplace, with a focus on practical principles for bridging generational divides.
- Common myths and stereotypes about the millennial generation
- Evidence-based characteristics of the millennial generation
- Motivation and millennials
- Mentoring and giving feedback to millennials
- Conflict management with millennials
- Gain a broad framework for conceptualizing generational differences
- Identify characteristics that distinguish the millennial generation
- Apply tactics for managing impactful situations with millennials in the workforce
Who should attend
Mid- to Upper-Level Managers of All Generations