Managing Service Demand Through Pricing and Distribution Strategies
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with eCornell.Full disclaimer.
You want your marketing efforts to generate demand. While increased demand naturally drives business and success, it does come with specific sets of challenges.
Mitigating these challenges requires a keen understanding of demand management. In essence, demand management requires us to ask “How should we set our prices?” “How will we guarantee that our distribution partners ensure timely delivery?”
In this course, you’ll answer those questions and explore how pricing and distribution strategies can directly affect demand for your service.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Estimate market demand for a service business
- Apply a strategic approach to pricing
- Identify pricing methods and tactics
- Select distribution channels
- Reduce channel conflict
Who should attend
- Services marketing and operations professionals
- Industry professionals interested in learning to gather and analyze services marketing data and develop a services marketing communications campaign
- Services marketing managers and professionals who interact with customers and market data
- Product marketing professionals transitioning into a marketing role in service-centric firms