Managing Revenue With Table mix
Did you know that shorter meal durations lead to greater revenue—even when the average check remains the same? Of course, increases in occupancy lead to increases in revenue, too.
This course on the restaurant revenue management approach explores how the close relationship between revenue and both meal duration and occupancy levels can profoundly affect the bottom line. It provides the key conceptual frameworks and tested, practical advice managers need to increase revenue by leveraging occupation and duration effectively.
Participants who complete this course will be able to…
- Calculate demand
- Develop strategies for improving table mix
- Implement strategies to manage arrival patterns and meal duration
Module 1 - Analyzing Occupancy
- Measuring Unconstrained Demand
- Calculating Occupancy and Interpreting a Load Chart
- Managerial Uses of Load Charts
Module 2 - Developing a Strategy: Duration and Occupancy
- Strategies for Managing Arrivals
- Calculating Table Mix
- Revenue Effects of Reducing Meal Duration
Who should attend
This course is designed for Foodservice professionals who want to learn about strategies for managing meal duration, arrivals, and demand.