Who should attend
- CEO’s, Directors & Senior Managers
- Novice and experienced Project Managers
- Business & Operations Managers
- Project Coordinators & Support Staff
About the course
This 14-hours course is designed for professionals interested in Managing Projects using Ms Project’s latest versions. While the course begins with the very basics of the application it integrates with the project management discipline to include advanced project management tools and techniques used in everyday work to plan and manage projects efficiently and effectively.
The participants will get comfortable with the Ribbon (Fluent User Interface) and the various project views, set the project scheduling constraints, set up the base-calendar, create the Work Break Down Structure, work with resources and assignments develop the project’s cost, capture progress and report on their projects. During the course the participants will work on both individual exercises but also get the chance to create a complete project plan, monitor and control its progress, report on performance, exercise forecasting and create dashboards.
- Fundamentals of Project Management
- Getting around Microsoft Project 2013
- Creating the Work Breakdown Structure
- Setting Up and working with Project Resources
- Developing the Project Schedule
- Fine-Tuning the Project Plan
- Analysing and optimisation of the project schedule
- Tracking Progress on Tasks
- Organizing and Formatting Project Details
- Viewing Project Information and Reporting on Projects
- Sharing Project Information with Other Programs
Key Learning Outcomes
- Managing the Project with Advanced Techniques
- Templates & Atomisation
- Printing Project Information
Benefits for you
- Get comfortable with the Ribbon (Fluent User Interface) and the various project views
- Set the project scheduling constraints
- Create the Work Break Down Structure
- Develop the project’s cost, capture progress and report on your projects.
Mr. Andreas Solomou is actively involved in the field of project management and education for more than 18 years. He has successfully managed a large number of product development projects as well as educational programs and currently works with private as well as government organisations as an e...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.