Who should attend
Anyone who wants to learn how to manage their time effectively and get more done with less stress is the ideal candidate for this program.
The learnings presented here are geared towards leaders and managers at any level, from the business world to multinational organizations, non-profits, and more.
About the course
In an age where information moves quickly and multi-tasking is a business expectation, it takes special skills to manage your priorities and ensure lasting success.
This program is devoted to teaching you how to meet deadlines with ease, manage your time effectively, prioritize tasks, and maximize your work day. Using real-life examples, this program will guide you through the many challenges of finding a well-balanced work pace so you can work more efficiently with less stress. It is also a vital stepping stone to achieving your next career goals.
Key Benefits & Takeaways
- Clarify priorities and critical goals
- Understand how your mind can works for you rather than against you
- Understand the multitasking trap
- Build resilience and simplify your life
- Increase productivity at work
- Meet deadlines and assess what’s important
- Take control of your priorities and learning how to say “no”
- Achieve a healthier work/life balance
- Understand your resistance to change habits
Define your priorities
- Assess what is important to you
- Set your goals and KPIs
- Organize, plan and manage your workload
- Acquire planning and scheduling techniques
Manage your energy and mind
- Understanding your brain
- Understand the benefits of positive stress and flow
- Increase self-awareness and manage stress efficiently
- Achieve a positive life/work balance in your daily routine
Increase your productivity
- Simplify your life and avoid complexity
- Deal with distraction and an unpredictable environment
- Identify mismanaged and wasted time
- Overcome procrastination
- Create new habits
- Barriers to change and mental models
- Learn how to say ‘no’ and letting go
- Designing a sustainable change plan
Carl Lemieux is a partner, co-owner of MindSpace and General Manager of MindSpace in Business. It offers clinical and organizational services. Her practice focuses on unlocking the full potential of individuals by clarifying values, life intentions and sources of happiness, while increasing aware...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.