Who should attend
Ideal candidates for this program want to learn how to manage their lives mindfully and eﬀectively, getting the right things done with less stress. Learning is geared to leaders and managers at any level, from the business world to multinational organizations, non-profits, and more.
About the course
We are in an age in which information moves quickly and multitasking is a business expectation. To avoid falling into auto-pilot and building resilience for success, an increase in self-awareness and a special set of skills are necessary. This program focuses on meeting deadlines with ease, managing time for maximum impact, prioritizing tasks eﬃciently, and optimizing your work-life balance – all vital steps in achieving your career and life goals.
Key Benefits & Takeaways
- Clarify priorities and critical goals
- Understand how your mind can works for you rather than against you
- Understand the multitasking trap
- Build resilience and simplify your life
- Increase productivity at work
- Meet deadlines and assess what’s important
- Take control of your priorities and learning how to say “no”
- Achieve a healthier work/life balance
- Understand your resistance to change habits
Topics covered in this course
Define your priorities
- Assess what is important to you
- Set your goals and KPIs
- Organize, plan and manage your workload
- Techniques for planning and scheduling
Manage your energy and mind
- Understand your brain
- Increase self-awareness and manage stress eﬃciently
- Understand the benefits of positive stress and flow
- Achieve a positive life/work balance in your daily routine
Increase your productivity
- Simplify your life and avoid complexity
- Deal with distraction and an unpredictable environment
- Identify mismanaged and wasted time
- Overcome procrastination
- Create new habits
- Barriers to change and mental models
- Learn how to say “no” and letting go
- Design a sustainable change plan
- Programs to consider
Carl Lemieux is a partner, co-owner of MindSpace and General Manager of MindSpace in Business. It offers clinical and organizational services. Her practice focuses on unlocking the full potential of individuals by clarifying values, life intentions and sources of happiness, while increasing aware...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.