Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with McGill Executive institute.Full disclaimer.
About the course
In an age where information moves quickly and multi-tasking is a business expectation, it takes special skills to manage your priorities and ensure lasting success.
This program is devoted to teaching you how to meet deadlines with ease, manage your time effectively, prioritize tasks, and maximize your work day. Using real-life examples, this program will guide you through the many challenges of finding a well-balanced work pace so you can work more efficiently with less stress. It is also a vital stepping stone to achieving your next career goals.
Key Benefits & Takeaways
- Meet deadlines and assess the importance of each task
- Multitask more effectively and get organized
- Focus on critical goals and track warning signs
- Increase your productivity and recognize your impact on others
- Take control and learn to say ‘no’
- Analyze how to best use your time and energy
- Achieve a healthy work/life balance
Topics covered during the program
Prioritize Your Tasks
- Manage your workload
- Assess the importance of tasks
- Set your goals
- Learn when to say ‘no’
Increase Your Productivity
- Focus on results
- Overcome procrastination
- Manage stress and energy
- Use tools to help save time
- Organize your emails and meetings
Deal With Distractions
- Learn to handle other claims on your attention
- Work effectively in an open office
- Manage unplanned interruptions
Manage Your Time
- Acquire techniques in planning and scheduling
- Identify mismanaged and wasted time
- Distinguish when to multitask and when to focus
- Negotiate deadlines
Who should attend
Anyone who wants to learn how to manage their time effectively and get more done with less stress is the ideal candidate for this program.
The learnings presented here are geared towards leaders and managers at any level, from the business world to multinational organizations, non-profits, and more.
Trust the experts
Carl Lemieux is a partner, co-owner of MindSpace and General Manager of MindSpace in Business. It offers clinical and organizational services. Her practice focuses on unlocking the full potential of individuals by clarifying values, life intentions and sources of happiness, while increasing aware...