Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
About the course
This series includes Recruit and Retain Top Talent, Design a Compensation Model, and Deliver Effective Feedback
This program provides expert instruction and actionable takeaways to recruit new physicians, host performance-based conversations, incentivize positive behaviors (by redesigning compensation models) and retain top performers. It offers insights, tactics, and techniques to manage nearly every stage of a physician’s career.
- Reworking recruiting materials to attract top-level talent
- Creating an emotional connection with interviewees
- The impact of health care reform on physician compensation
- Practical strategies for compensation redesign
- A framework for delivering feedback
- The communication style preference of most physicians
- Design and ask interview questions which create a meaningful exchange.
- Evaluate performance on the basis of behavior.
- Link compensation to three-to-five relevant organizational metrics.
- Determine impact of market variables on compensation plans.
- Communicate through optimism instead of pessimism.
- Flex your communication style preferences based on each situation or audience.
Method of Participation
To complete this program successfully and claim credit, participants must follow these steps:
- Read the educational objectives provided on the course summary page.
- Attend the sessions or watch all the video lectures for this course (if applicable).
- Read any course materials and complete any required activities.
- Complete the course evaluation and post-test via your dashboard on the Association website. Successful completion of a given activity’s post-test requires a minimum 75% passing score prior to claiming CME credit, with three attempts allowed.
- CME certificates will be available for printing after claiming CME credit.
- Estimated time for course completion is equivalent to the CME credit hours.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.