Who should attend
- Participants could be new to managing a team, moving from being a functional/subject matter expert to leading people for the first time.
- Participants can also have experience managing teams, but they’re looking to enhance the performance of their people and move them from good to great.
- Whether new to team management or more experienced, they will want to find ways to motivate, engage, coach and have conversations that matter.
About the course
This program will provide participants with knowledge and practical ways to create high performing teams through people.
Throughout the program, participants will not only learn what they can do differently to lead with impact, but will also recognize for themselves why it matters. Participants will begin to answer the difficult question ‘why should anyone be led by you?’
Underpinned by Hult Ashridge research, this program explores what it takes to create alignment of intentions, values and identity within a team. Through experiential exercises, participants will practice their ability to have difficult conversations and motivate their team to deliver high performance.
Impact for participants and organizations:
At the end of this program participants will be able to:
- Enhance their own performance and the performance of others
- Build agile and high-performing teams, globally and locally
- Foster the confidence and ability to coach others
- Handle difficult conversations learn from their colleagues, and understand each other’s differences and strenghts
- Identity how to engage and motivate their team to achieve long-term results
Ilze specializes in leadership and management development at top, senior and middle levels. Her focus areas include the interface between leadership, teamwork, change and strategy implementation. She has a special interest in helping individuals gain greater self-awareness in order to understand ...
Debbie Bayntun-Lees joined Ashridge in November 2014 after 15 years as an Organisational Consultant, coach & facilitator and Director of Connecting for Change Ltd. She specialises in senior leadership development and cultural change utilising a range of theoretical perspectives, experiential ...
Trudi works with organisations, teams and individual leaders to help them develop what it takes to thrive, and work out what might be getting in their way. She regularly challenges people to ask why they do what they do and develops their capability to test their own assumptions about the opportu...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.