Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
About the course
Prepare yourself and your firm to adapt and thrive in an ever-changing business environment. This workshop-style course will present a variety of frameworks and tools that can improve your ability to manage change and better-equip you to actively lead your people through rapid transformations. We’ll explore how different people experience change, and we’ll work on communication tools that build consensus, buy-in and urgency. We’ll examine the organizational structure as an impediment or enabler of change efforts, and we’ll lay out the tools for managing planned change. Ultimately, you’ll leave with concrete tools and tactics to proactively manage change and keep your change efforts on track.
- A framework for understanding organizational change
- Sources of individual and organizational resistance
- Stakeholder analysis of various change style preferences within an organization
- Influencing techniques to engage people in change and involve them in the process
- Analyzing one’s own change process and applying change management tools
- Develop key skills and strategies to effectively manage change
- Identify the sources of individual and organizational resistance to change, and apply strategies to overcome it
- Plan communication effectively to foster a sense of urgency and support change initiatives
- Identify an develop processes to keep change initiatives on track and in alignment with all stakeholders
Rik is a leadership development consultant, speaker, and author who helps leaders grow through leadership assessment, executive coaching, leadership training, and facilitating high impact mentoring programs. His book, The Mentor's Way, is written to help leaders become great mentors. Specialties...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.