Who should attend
Individuals responsible for negotiating the best outcomes for their organization.
About the course
Every day decisions are subject to a negotiation, yet for most people, negotiations are not easy. Natural-born negotiators are rare, and few people have consciously developed a consistently effective approach to negotiating on their own. This deficit in negotiation skills leads to personal frustration as well as incalculable losses in opportunity, efficiency, and productivity.
This workshop reminds us of what we need to do to reach quality working agreements via a consistently effective process of negotiation. You will learn how to manage the process of negotiation from planning through implementation using tactics that best fit any situation. Fast-paced and highly experiential, the program provides ample opportunity to practice negotiation skills and receive feedback.
- Enter negotiations with confidence and a strong sense of purpose
- Avoid unnecessary, nonproductive conflicts
- Build sustained mutual trust with negotiating partners
- Clearly prioritize their negotiating objectives
- Improve cross-functional, supplier and client relationships
- Become more effective team members/team leaders
- Understanding Needs
- Identifying Shopping Lists
- Listening Skills
- Understanding Underlining Interests
Antonio Castillo is the founding and managing partner of Vigilant Training Group LLC., and an adjunct professor at Quinlan School of Business, Executive and Professional Education Center, Business Leadership Hub. With 25 plus years of experience in corporate learning development, his aptitude in ...
Read more about Negotiations
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.