Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
The programme is for marketing communications managers, marketing managers and product managers who need to adopt a structured approach to marketing communications. It is also relevant to executives who aspire to become marketing communications managers. It is an advanced programme aimed at those in business to business, consumer and not-for-profit organisations. It is both strategic and tactical and is designed for delegates who already have some experience in marketing communications.
About the course
This programme explains how to align, manage and implement marketing communications in a structured way, so that the tools and messages are planned, co-ordinated and directed to achieve clearly defined objectives. It also gives delegates the opportunity to submit a communications plan six weeks after the programme and receive individual feedback from the course director.
- Assess your organisations current marketing communications and suggest improvements
- Create an effective and workable marketing communications plan
- Conduct the right research on which to base the plan
- Set clear communications objectives
- Construct a strategy that is in line with corporate strategy, marketing strategy and your brand
- Define the right target stakeholders and ensure that the right messages and propositions are communicated to them
- Use the most appropriate tools of communication and ensure that they are working in harmony
- Measure the results of your communications plan
- Construct a marketing communications brief
Cole has developed and delivered marketing communications programmes for many major organisations. He has experience in winning contracts, advising companies on their marketing communications, providing communications solutions and assessing marketing communications plans. His approach is to help...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.