Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
- Leaders interested in creating an innovative organisation
- R&D executives
- Marketing managers involved in innovation
- Strategy managers looking for new business models
- Anyone wanting to learn about new product/service development.
About the course
This highly interactive Live Online programme is designed to familiarise you with the important aspects of innovation, and give you the frameworks and practical tips to implement innovation in your own organisation. You will learn and about and discuss important questions such as:
- Where do innovative ideas come from?
- How do you draw upon your customers for new insights?
- How do you come up with disruptive innovations or innovations in your business model?
By learning about why organisations struggle with innovation, you will come away with insight into how you can overcome this to create and capture value in your own organisation.
The Live Online format of this programmes allows for networking, collaboration and debate with peers from across the world; from different disciplines, sectors and regions. The programme will comprise both interactive sessions with our world-class faculty as well as small groups exercises, breakout sessions and project work
- Thinking about innovation
- Why innovation is difficult
- Fostering a creative organisation
- The customer’s role in innovation
- How to capture value
- Operationalising business models
- The innovation process..
You’ll learn from outstanding faculty and associates of Cambridge Judge Business School and gain a truly international experience from your global peer group.
On completion of this practical and fast-paced programme you will:
- Have the tools and techniques of managing innovation
- Be able to apply innovation in your organisations to enhance performance
- Identify process from innovation to create competitive advantage
- Understand the factors required to support creativity and innovation
- Understand the innovation implementation process and how best to organise innovation
Margaret Thatcher Professor of Enterprise Studies in Innovation & Growth Director of the Entrepreneurship Centre Diploma (National Technical University of Athens), MSc, PhD (INSEAD) Research interests The effectiveness of new product development (NPD) decisions with a particular focus on t...
Reader in Strategy & Policy Race & Inclusion Champion, University of Cambridge PhD (McGill University) Research interests Social and institutional change and stability; technological shifts in society; emergence of new markets; socio-economic changes in South Asia and Africa; economic ...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.