Managing Human Capital in the Oil Gas and Petrochemical Industry
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Oxford Management Centre.Full disclaimer.
This innovative Oxford training course examines how to master the critical areas of Human Capital Management (HCM) and Human Resources Management (HRM).
This Oxford training course on Managing Human Capital in the Oil, Gas, and Petrochemical Industry will show HR professionals how they can contribute to the business at a strategic level and become a real partner in the organisation. This exciting training course will bring you up to date on the latest techniques and approaches that are appropriate for the efficient management of Human Capital, with particular emphasis on the Oil, Gas, Petrochemical and related industries.
This Oxford training course will highlight:
- Best practice in HRM systems, methods, and services
- Training, Learning and Career Development
- Employee Reward and how it influences employee performance
- The importance of two-way resourcing and recruitment
- Performance Management in a multi-cultural environment
By the end of this Oxford training course, participants will learn to:
- Explain the importance of strategic human capital management
- Formulate a plan to transform strategic requirements into HR objectives
- Demonstrate an understanding of employee resourcing, recruitment & reward
- Understand performance management in a multi-cultural environment
- Illustrate examples of best practice in managing people
This Oxford training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This Oxford training course on Managing Human Capital in the Oil, Gas, and Petrochemical Industry includes stimulating presentations supporting each of the topics together with interactive trainer lead sessions of discussion.
There will also be practical sessions where participants have the opportunity to practice and experience course-related activities. Realistic and fun exercises, short video presentations, small group work, case studies, exercises, and feedback, will be used to facilitate learning.
This Oxford training course will have a positive impact on your organisation in the following ways:
- Enhanced human capital management
- Staff promoting learning and development in their organisation
- Build organisational learning company wide
- Improved employee engagement
- Increased use of appropriate training methods throughout the organisation
- Improved employee relations
By attending this exciting Oxford training course, you will develop practical, transferable skills in:
- The new areas of HR critical to your job
- Human Capital Management
- Strategic HR
- Employee Reward, Resourcing & Development
- Learning psychology and learning and development practices
- Ongoing professional development
Who should attend
This Oxford training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Anyone concerned with maximising the investment in Human Capital
- Human Resources (HR) Staff at all levels
- Staff who need to be competent in Human Resource Management (HRM)
- HR Business Partners
- Learning & Development Staff
- Anyone who needs to understand the workings of the modern HR Department