Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Oxford Management Centre.Full disclaimer.
About the course
There are seismic changes in the world of business with the introduction of new technology and change. For example, AI technology in transport could change fundamentally the roles that people are employed to undertake. It could mean that we have driverless cars, vans and lorries. What will happen to those staff currently doing those tasks? Who will manage the new workplace and what skills will they need?
It has implications for leaders and strategy. So, what will the strategy be and how will that be identified and implemented in the HR function?
This ‘mini version’ programme does not have all the answers – but what it does have are some useful tools and techniques that HR specialists, Managers and Leaders need to help them formulate plans and strategies, for proactive approaches to the challenges.
New approaches may be required for the shape of the organisation in the future. What will be the best ways to resource your enterprise now and develop talent for the future? How will management skills and processes (such as performance management) need to be structured for the future? How can new digital /IT technology transform HR?
- Organisation and HR Structures for the future
- Learning and Development
- Resourcing and Talent Management
- Employee Engagement
- Why Management will need Coaching Skills
- How Technology can transform HR Practices like
- Analytics and Dashboards
- The Augmented Workforce
- To Explore Models of Organisation Structure and HR Structures, For The Future
- To Understand how Learning will become an Important Skill to prepare your Human Capital for an Unknown Future
- To Look at the Fundamental Importance of Recruiting the Right Staff Now and Establishing a "Pipeline" of Talent for the Future
- To Understand how getting the Human Capital to be engaged with the Objectives / Strategy of the Organisation can create a "Unitary" Environment
- To Develop some Basic Skills for how Coaching actually works-and makes a Difference
- To Look at the Implications of How Technology can Change HR Practices like Managing Performance Management
Who should attend
All individuals who have a stake in Managing Human Resources:
- All Leaders and Management Professionals
- HR Specialists
- Senior Staff with Responsibility for Human Capital