Who should attend
This online training seminar will be relevant to many, if not most, functional organisational areas; the course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Planning and budgeting team members
- Financial and management accounting team
- Treasury staff
- Supply chain and procurement team
- Production planning and management
- HR team
About the course
This Managing Financial Crisis Supporting Decision Making Online Training Seminar will equip you with the vital skills to help ensure the survival of your organisation during any crisis and specifically through the current COVID 19 pandemic that has dramatically disrupted domestic consumer and labour markets and has destabilised establish global trading arrangements and supply chains.
This innovative new leading edge Oxford online seminar will highlight the critical areas where responsive and relevant decision-making support is needed during this extremely challenging crisis to maintain the organisation’s profitability as well as manage and optimise its cash flow and liquidity.
The Oxford online seminar is designed to offer practical support to key decision makers to help them to provide the appropriate response to what may prove to be lasting disruptive changes to the organisation’s fundamental ways of operating, reflected in long established business models. Under these conditions some well-established decision-making techniques are no longer valid and may even prove to be detrimental to the organisation’s ability to survive current crisis and flourish afterwards.
The course will highlight where these threats may leave the organisation exposed and how this may be avoided, focusing on practical tools and techniques to support effective decision-making during this difficult period of unprecedented risk and uncertainty.
This leading edge online training seminar has been designed to provide delegates with a practical set of tools and techniques to help them provide relevant and practical management support during the financial crisis and to support effective decision-making in often “uncharted waters”. The course will cover theory where relevant but otherwise will focus heavily on practical application of established techniques.
By the end of this Oxford online seminar, you will have learned to:
- Analyse and interpret the impact of the crisis on established financial metrics
- Help to identify opportunities for business model innovation
- Apply practical tools to manage and optimise cash flow and liquidity
- Use sophisticated cost analysis methods to maximise profit or surplus
- Employ a strategic approach to reducing operating expenses
- Build dynamic rolling forecasts to replace pre-crisis budgets
- Identifying opportunities for business model reinvention
- Key aspects of business finance for crisis management attention
- The pressure on conventional financial performance indicators
- Mastering cash flow forecasting models
- Ensuring adequate cash resources
- Identifying and focusing on profitable products and services
- A strategic approach to reducing operating expenses
- Capital expense rationing techniques in a crisis
- Replacing pre-crisis budgets with dynamic rolling forecasts
- Recognising risk in using traditional decision-making techniques
Oxford e-Certificate will be provided for delegates who attend and complete the online training course
Read more about Transportation and Logistics
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.