Who should attend
This course assumes a working knowledge of digital media. Attendees who will benefit most from this course are marketing managers who have a responsibility for digital communications and a wider team.
About the course
A strategic approach to digital marketing requires clarity on vision and goals. Presenting an advanced framework for reviewing and improving your current digital strategy, this course explains key decision points to identify new opportunities across the digital mix including the shift to content marketing and earned media strategies, as well as the latest trends in search marketing. The result is a better strategic approach to achieving your organisation’s online objectives.
- Review digital trends and evaluate the impact on organisation / team
- Examine the main principles of new media strategy and their impact on planning
- Define a vision and set objectives for your digital marketing strategy
- To review the role of brand, content, social media and search in digital marketing
- Understand the pros and cons of the range of digital tools
- Map the appropriate digital tools to digital marketing/sales funnel
- To provide a strategic focus on planning and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Identify KPIs and deploy tools to monitor and improve your web marketing
Matt is an experienced strategic marketing consultant, corporate trainer and managing director of Media Safari, a strategic marketing communications agency. As a Chartered Marketer and Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), Matt helps to shape and deliver strategic communications p...
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.