This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
With huge shifts in the digital marketing environment, marketers need to keep pace with the latest trends to ensure their strategy and approach continue to deliver. This course is an intensive one day advanced course to help marketers build stronger digital capabilities and crystallise their online vision and goals.
- Evaluate the impact of digital on your team, your organisation and your brand.
- Examine the main principles of new media strategy and their impact on planning.
- Define a vision and set objectives for your digital marketing strategy.
- Understand the pros and cons of the range of digital tools.
- Map the appropriate digital tools to achieve marketing objectives.
- Develop a plan to better integrate traditional and digital communications.
- Identify KPIs and deploy tools to monitor and improve your web marketing.
Who should attend
This course assumes a working knowledge of digital media. Attendees who will benefit most from this course are marketing managers who have a responsibility for digital communications and a wider team.
Trust the experts
Matt is an experienced strategic marketing consultant, corporate trainer and managing director of Media Safari, a strategic marketing communications agency. As a Chartered Marketer and Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), Matt helps to shape and deliver strategic communications p...