Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with SIM Professional Development.Full disclaimer.
Organisational success is based on the people who run organisations. Managing performance through effective compensation practices is key to an organisations success. In a competitive environment, an organisation needs to attract, motivate and retain talent to ensure that they are committed to deliver business results. Managing compensation is to ensure that rewards and recognition systems, policies and practices are in place to manage talent effectively.
Benefits to You
The workshop enables you to :
Understand the dynamics of managing compensation
Consider a framework of reward management
Decide which type of reward system fits your organisation
Review your current approach and measure its effectiveness
Aligning Compensation Policies to Business Strategy and Culture
- Creating a Performance Management System and Developing Appropriate Reward Policies
- Creating Effective Compensation Packages Based on :
- Market realities
- Effective target setting and achievement of results
- Employee Involvement in Managing the Pay Process
- Using Alternative Pay Strategies
- The Use of Compensation Surveys
- Skills for Personnel Creating Effective Compensation Packages
This workshop will run as a practical and participative event with opportunities for delegates to undertake case studies and share their organisations approach to managing compensation.
Who should attend
(Level 2) Supervisor, Executive, & Emerging Managers
(Level 3) New Managers
(Level 4) Managers