Who should attend
- Government officials
- Health professionals
- Health laboratory managers
- Laboratory advisors
- Health programme officers
About the course
The programme has been designed to share the various ways of strengthening laboratory systems. The objective is to prepare participants for current and future challenges, together with exposure to the newest innovations in the field.
Through a balanced combination of lectures and study visits, participants will experience creative solutions to a variety of issues standing in the frontline of professional laboratory management.
- Laboratory Leadership, Governance and Management
- Laboratory Infrastructure and Equipment
- Laboratory Quality Management Systems
- Laboratory Information Management Systems
- Biosafety and Bio-Security Management
- Disease Surveillance and Outbreak Investigation Management
- Specimen Referral Systems and Results Communication
- Laboratory Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Monitoring and EvaluationLaboratory Based Research
- Project Management
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.