Who should attend
- Government officials
- Health professionals
- Health laboratory managers
- Laboratory advisors
- Health programme officers
About the course
"The medical laboratory is an essential part of almost any medical treatment. The COVID-19 epidemic has emphasized this fact to the health care community and to the rest of the world. Medical laboratory management has many challenges both in professional and management issues. Participants in this program will discuss the mission of the medical laboratory, and will be presented with different ways of achieving the goals that lead to an excellent Laboratory. The course will put emphasis on challenges mainly inside the Laboratory- The examination and analytical process as well as the organizational aspect. Pre and post analytical Issues will also be addressed."
- Laboratory Leadership, Governance and Management
- Laboratory Infrastructure and Equipment
- Laboratory Quality Management Systems
- Laboratory Information Management Systems
- Biosafety and Bio-Security Management
- Disease Surveillance and Outbreak Investigation Management
- Specimen Referral Systems and Results Communication
- Laboratory Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Monitoring and EvaluationLaboratory Based Research
- Project Management
Read more about Business Analytics
Read more about Project management
Read more about Transportation and Logistics
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.