Who should attend
This Oxford training seminar is suitable to a wide range of HR, L&D and Training professionals, line managers, team leaders, but will greatly benefit those who:
- Have direct responsibility for the training budget within the organisation and wish to gain greater effectiveness and efficiency in managing this
- Have a strategic overview of the business and who may also be responsible for initiating training programmes or authorizing expenditure for training and wish to gain a greater understanding of training budget formulation and ROI
- Are responsible for Human Resource / Organisational Development and the planning and delivery of training programmes at a strategic level
- Are responsible for the planning and implementation of training programs
- Need to know about training evaluation and ROI
About the course
Are you getting the most effective and efficient development for your employees, targeted to the correct development needs and in lien with business tragic objectives? Are you able to justify the spend though the ability to demonstrate ROI (Return on Investment) to the Board/Organisation? If you’ve answered no to any of these then you need to consider this programme.
This Oxford programme has been specifically developed to enhance the Training/Learning and Development (L&D) function in the organisation by making it more effective, and with the ability to justify ROI. As a development /HR / OD specialist, or strongly linked to this discipline, you will learn new leading-edge concepts to help you lead and manage the Training/L&D function to the next level.
Specifically you will learn to:
- Effectively Manage & Lead the Training/L&D function
- Manage the training budget and the ‘training spend’ to ensure ROI
- Ensure that proposed training programmes are relevant and the business case to support planned expenditure can be made
- Utilize practical training Evaluation methodologies, systems and processes.
- Effectively calculate ROI and confidently present your findings to the Boars/Key Stakeholders
- Understand the essential steps to becoming a Learning Organisation
- Strategic Organisational Development, Training and HR planning: Becoming a Learning Organisation
- Business Strategy: The need for Long-Term Planning for Future Skills and Competences
- Conducting Effective Training Needs Analysis (TNA)
- The Role of Competencies and how these are Measured and Assessed
- Evaluation Systems: Kirkpatrick’s 4 Levels and Phillips Model for ROI
- Evaluating Training and Outcome Metrics and Applying Cost-Benefit Analysis
- How to Measure Training Return On Investment (ROI) including intangible impacts: Cultural, Social, Other
- How to Effectively Manage & Lead the Training Function
- Developing a Powerful Business Case for Training, Learning & Development and ROI
- How to Effectively present your Business Case to Key Stakeholders to gain Buy-In
Read more about Human Capital Management
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.