Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
Any marketer who wants to significantly improve their impact by driving deeper levels of engagement, collaboration, dialogue and commitment with their stakeholders.
About the course
The workplace environment continues to change with agile working, remote working, cross-team collaboration, matrix structures combined with an ever-increasing pace. Maximising your success as a marketeer requires optimal collaboration with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders. This stimulating and experiential workshop is split into three key parts:
The case for stakeholder engagement: Identify what great stakeholder engagement looks like by mapping your own stakeholder system and engagement process
Building understanding and insight about your stakeholders: Developing segmentation, characterisation, personas and empathy mapping approaches
Changing the conversation: Understand what makes your stakeholders tick and learn how to master effective interpersonal communications
To support the learning experience you will have the opportunity to assess your behavioural preferences and use these insights to understand both yourself and stakeholders in order to modify your communication style and maximise your effectiveness.
- Understand the benefits of working effectively with stakeholders
- Identify different types of stakeholders and design your approach
- Build understanding and knowledge about your stakeholders
- Identify your own working preferences and those of others
- Develop your influencing strategies
- Understand your communication strengths and challenges
- Understand the difference between selling and influencing
- Be able to recognise communicaions opportunities
- Recognise how and when to modify your own style
- Be more masterful at stakeholder communication
- How to deal with difficult (challenging) stakeholders
- How emotional intelligence helps us communicate
- How to give and receive feedback
The CIM experience
- Expert trainers - Passionate specialists who keep up to date with the latest trends in their field.
- Quality delivery - Trainers are assessed annually on the quality of their delivery and delegate engagement.
- Practical training methods - Theory and practical based training to take back to the office.
- Small class sizes - No more than 15 people to ensure you get the most from our trainers.
- Wide breadth of topics - Marketers should understand marketing as a whole, not just digital.
- 3 learning levels - Principles, Intermediate and Advanced.
After a career as a board director of an integrated marketing communications agency, Marina went on build a business in people and team transformation. She develops high performance cultures by improving leadership behaviours and increasing team performance. Many of Marina’s clients are marketing...
Read more about Business Communication
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.