Who should attend
Airlines Engineering, Maintenance and Finance managers that are mandated to implement urgent cost cutting measures related to the Maintenance of their aircraft fleet in the context of economical challenging environment
About the course
An interactive virtual classroom aiming to prepare Engineering, Maintenance and Finance managers for the challenges of the current economical context.
How will I benefit?
- Exchange with industry experts and analyse the advisory material and good practices on Aircraft Maintenance management aimed to mitigate the effects of an economical crisis
What does the course cover?
- Reminder of Aircraft Maintenance basics (with a focus on maintenance costs)
- How to properly manage aircraft grounding after drastic reductions of flight network?
- How to anticipate and support an end-of lease meeting for aircraft returned to lessor due to necessary reduction of flight capacity?
- Description of Used Serviceable Material markets that could generate savings in aircraft parts procurement
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.