Managers Advanced Management Programme
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Chinese University of Hong Kong Business School.Full disclaimer.
In recent years, competition among hotel chains becomes more intense with the exponential growth of the hospitality industry in Asia. Expectations are continually rising when it comes to hotel general managers' professional competencies and qualifications in today’s rapidly changing business environment. To nurture and develop more leaders at the general manager level, the School of Hotel and Tourism Management (SHTM) and Asia Pacific Institute of Business (APIB) at the Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK) jointly launched the Hotel General Managers Advanced Management Programme (HGMAMP), the first of its kind in the Asia-Pacific region, in November 2018.
Through a series of lectures, dialogues and experiential learning activities, CUHK Business School professors and elite industry senior executives brought contemporary management theories, latest case studies and impactful insights and experiences to HGMAMP’s inaugural class, providing a transformational learning experience for the participants to develop a strategic mindset, improve management know-hows and leadership skills as well as extend career network with industry peers and influential leaders around the region. The programme received great acclaim from all the participants.
Building upon last year’s success, we are pleased to announce that the HGMAMP programme will be held again at the CUHK campus at Shatin, Hong Kong, from 18-21 September 2019 inclusive. We welcome applications from inspired professionals with at least three years management experience in hospitality operation and/or real estate development. Let your career take off with HGMAMP at CUHK!
HOW YOU BENEFIT
- Interact with industry leaders and academic experts
- Gain unrivalled insight into latest business trends and industry innovations
- Learn to create greater values for your organization
- Develop broader professional network with peers around the region
- Boost your career credentials with certificate from CUHK Business School, a leading business school in the world
TOPICS TO COVER (TENTATIVE)
- Leading Transformation in the Digital Marketing World
- Strategic Hotel Operations Management
- Hotel Asset Management
- Developing Competitive Advantage
- New Roles for Hotel General Managers
- Advancing Career for Senior Hotel Executives
- Effective Budgeting and Cost Control for the Hospitality Industry
- Ownership Relationship: Challenges & Solutions
Block-teaching with group project assessment conducted in English
Who should attend
General Managers, Deputy General Managers, Leadership Team members, Owner Representatives, Real Estate and Hotel Consulting Executives, with at least three years management-level work experience.