Who should attend
Senior / Middle Level Managers from Private / Public / Government / Joint Sector organizations interested in improving managerial effectiveness within and around themselves.
About the course
In the present environment all organisations are facing tough competition. Today success of any organisation depends on effectiveness of its managers. The Programme aims at developing managerial skills and values through exploring power of spirituality at work place. The programme is based on wisdom reflected in Indian scriptures and literature. The programme would be beneficial for managers at all levels.
- To develop integrated self who is effective in professional and personal domain;
- To explore three domains of Managerial Effectiveness: Self-Management, Interpersonal Effectiveness, and Group Effectiveness;
- To enable participants to gain insight into various aspects of managerial skills and human values;
- To develop understanding through integrating time-tested ancient wisdom and modern studies on managerial effectiveness.
- Managerial Effectiveness: How to achieve it?
- Managerial Skills and Human Values
- Enhancing Work Satisfaction and Life Satisfaction
- Indian Insight on: Managing Self, Human Relationship, Motivation, Leadership, Managing Stress, Decision Making and Resolving Ethical Dilemma.
Prof. Pawan Kumar Singh is Professor in the area of Organisational Behaviour & Human Resource Management. He has been teaching for more than two decades at M.B.A. level programmes. He has taught at NITIE, Mumbai; IGNOU, New Delhi; Kanpur University; and Vikram University, Ujjain. Before joini...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.