Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
- Director of Business Unit
About the course
This online programme aims to strengthen the skills of managers who work in an international and crosscultural environment, who understand it & anticipate its evolution and act with agility and efficiency in a complex environment.
- Provide a deep understanding of the international business environment and
- to identify the main outlines of its configuration and transformation
- Embed the company's international development in the digital transformation and the major political and societal trends
- Build and implement strategic projects in an international perspective and master the key elements of the value chain
- Develop the management skills on site and remotely, in a flexible and crosscultural organisation
- Understand the multipolar world and identify its key challenges
- Locate and assess positions and activities on the global/local scale
- Manage the digital transformation with an international perspective
- Grasp Organisational dynamics and intra-firm interactions in an international company
- Manage and be managed from a distant location
- Build and monitor international and remote projects
- Develop the art of management in intercultural organisations
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.