Management Consulting and Project Management
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with London School of Business and Finance.Full disclaimer.
By developing the combined skills of a management consultant and a project manager, you will become a valued addition to any organisation.
This course will teach you how to apply a range of tools and skills to resolve issues, generate greater value, and improve performance. You’ll also improve your confidence by gaining all of the essential knowledge required to succeed; increasing your understanding of how to evaluate and solve business challenges.
By The End Of This Course You Will Be Able To
- Understand how consultants add value to organisations and identify areas for delivery
- Apply the best practical tools and techniques to identify and improve inefficient or ineffective processes
- Manage a project throughout its life cycle, delivering to deadline, budget, and quality requirements
- Use interpersonal and leadership skills to lead projects
- Management Consulting Principles and Practices
- Analysing Business Processes and Drivers for Change
- Structured Problem Solving for Business Process Improvement
- Tools for Assessing Proposed Solutions
- Project Management Principles
- Understanding and Presenting the Business Need for the Project
- Translating the Business Need into a Project Charter
- Creating a Workable Project Schedule
- Project Control
- Project Reporting and Document Management
- Your Leadership as a Project Manager
- Closing and Reviewing the Project
Who should attend
This course has been designed for professionals who want to improve their management skills, either to improve their roles as consultants or to progress within their current company.