Who should attend
High-performing line and staff leaders, functional leaders, taking on general management roles. Current and future managers from across any business industry will find this programme valuable
About the course
The Accelerated Management Programme from ISB is designed to help step up to today’s demanding manager who combines a plethora of competencies. You will learn how to effectively juggle various roles in strategy, financial and executive decision-making and consistently create value – a trait that’s imperative to succeed as a leader. Discover what it takes to reinvent yourself and achieve impacting success.
- Leading across multiple functions and domains
- Strategically aligning the objectives and plans of multiple stakeholders
- Planning, within a dynamic business environment
- Managing people versus managing work
- Dissecting business problems from both a micro and macro perspective
- Understanding core components of Business, Finance, Marketing, and Strategy in the digital era
- Develop a pipeline of leaders who will effectively lead managers across your organisation
- Drive organisational change with leaders who understand how trust and cohesion delivers sustainable impact
- Sustain the culture of change across the organisation by investing in change agents
- Deliver long-term business implications by nurturing leaders with broader and deeper perspectives
- Enable leaders to gain transformative insights on creating competitive advantage and long-term value in the digital era
- Implement the learnings with your team members through an Action Learning Project (ALP), under the guidance of the faculty
- Understand the different functions of a business and their linkages with growth
- Learn to connect the dots across domains, geographies and even stakeholder interests
- Learn the essential leadership skills required to drive change and formulate a detailed personal action plan
- Apply the principles of strategy and effective execution to lead through two of the most significant sources of uncertainty - globalisation and shifts in technology
- Gain insights on defining the digital transformation journey for your business in an aggressive digital-first ecosystem
- ALP (Action Learning Project) helps you apply programme learning to implement valuable takeaways at your workplace, through brainstorming, defining and developing solutions and specific action plans for strategic business problems
Biography Professor Medini Singh joined Columbia Business School in 2001 as a member of the Decision, Risk, and Operations Division. He teaches a variety of courses in Columbia’s MBA and Executive MBA programs, including the core course in Operations Management and electives in Supply Chain Man...
Dr. Mohan Subramaniam is an Associate Professor of Strategic Management at the Carroll School of Management in Boston College. His current research focuses on the Digital Transformation of Incumbent Industrial firms and new sources of Competitive Advantage in the Digital Age. His work articulates...
Piyush Kumar is Associate Professor, Department of Marketing and is a Ph D (Marketing) from Purdue University. He has won many Teaching awards and held key editorial positions in leading journals.
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.