Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
- Executives wishing to take a leading role in the digital transformation processes of traditional businesses
- Managers working in all business functions. It is less appropriate for participants seeking to acquire in-depth knowledge on digital start-ups
About the course
By 2030, 50% of the major companies that we know today will have disappeared. In order to survive, all organizations throughout the world have to ask themselves a fundamental question: how can they acquire the agility of a start-up in structures with tens of thousands of employees? The answer to this question is to create and develop a new form of company – that the Academic Director of the program, Albert Meige, calls Open Organizations.
- Develop a global vision of digital transformation that cuts across business functions
- Identify digital disruptive trends and embrace the specific mindset that is necessary in open organizations
- Experiment with new technologies to gain hands-on experience of the challenges and opportunities generated by the adoption of digital tools
Consists of two 5-day sessions
The aim of the first session is to provide participants with an understanding of the scope, scale, and stakes of digital transformation. It focuses on major themes such as digitalization, disruption and innovation, digital leadership and Big Data. The session combines lectures, testimonials, case studies and workshops that cover a wide range of industries and companies (e.g., services-oriented, goods-oriented, B2B and B2C)
The aim of the second session is to prepare participants to lead digital transformative change. It examines how the dinosaurs and disruptors of Silicon Valley are changing the rules of the business game and also focuses on future trends. The session combines inspirational guest speakers, company visits, and workshops that focus on the specific needs of the participant
Albert Meige has been an entrepreneur since his teenage years, when he began by selling magic! He now is the founder and CEO of Presans, a worldwide digital platform of experts. He also is the Director of the HEC executive program “Leading the Digital Transformation.” He is an expert for the Harv...
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Analytics
Read more about Digital Transformation
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.