Who should attend
- (Level 2) Supervisors, Executive, & Emerging Managers
- (Level 3) New Managers
- (Level 4) Managers
About the course
The world of work and business is undergoing unprecedented change – with advances of technological applications in almost every aspect of life, increasing educational levels, changing socio/political systems and norms and higher expectations of a work life for our people.
As leaders, we are challenged by directing the paths to achieve the vision and goals that drive our people. As managers, we have to manage the change processes at the individual, team and organisational levels.
Benefits to You
- To identify your leadership challenges and realities.
- To increase awareness of your leadership preferences and profile.
- To reflect of your leadership practices and experiences.
- To identify areas of application and development.
Participants are required to complete the on-line Harrison Assessments to profile their leadership preferences and work traits before the commencement of the programme.
The sessions will be conducted on-line using a virtual classroom platform like Zoom. Details of remote digital requirements and network settings will be instructed and to be duly ready by participants before session commencement.
Session 1 My Leadership Challenges
- Work Dilemmas.
- Changing leadership roles and expectations.
- Personal barriers and disablers to leadership development.
- Areas of personal leadership challenges
Session 2 My Leadership Profile
- Introduction to Harrison Assessment Profiling System with individual reports.
- Interpretation of HA reports, and work traits and leadership preferences.
- Understanding your motivational and engagement traits.
Session 3 My Leadership Practices
- 12 Leadership Dilemmas using HA’s Paradox Graphs.
- Leadership practice areas in managing work, relating and developing people and achieving results.
Session 4 My Leadership Effectiveness
- Initiating to make things happen.
- Motivating to push things through.
- Implementing to get things done.
- Maintaining to keep things going
After more than 25 years in the human development practice field, I have realised that providing just training to learn new skills, acquiring more knowledge or adopting positive attitudes do not necessarily bring about sustainable change in people’s lives. At work, in family or community life, I ...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.