Making the Shift to Services
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Cambridge Institute for Manufacturing.Full disclaimer.
Drawing on the latest work from the Cambridge Service Alliance, this thought-provoking and practical two-day workshop considers how to design the shift to services.
Customers increasingly demand services and solutions, not just products. For companies this can be an opportunity to increase their revenues and develop long-term relationships with their customers. However, making the shift to services is difficult and remains an aspiration for many. Arriving at a clear vision of the service offering is often the first stumbling block. What will be offered and how? What are the risks? How do we deliver and create – as well as capture – value?
By the end of the workshop, you will be able to use our tools to design new services and improve existing ones and support the successful integration of services into your organisation.
What you will learn
- Consider key questions that are vital in the creation of any new service, including: What will be offered and how? What are the risks? How do we deliver and create – as well as capture – value?
- How to design services that satisfy your customers and create new revenue streams
- New service business models and the roles of digital platforms
- How working with partners can help to deliver successful services
- Change your organisational thinking to support service delivery
- Use new technology and big data to develop innovative services and solutions
Who should attend
- General managers and directors
- Service directors
- Operations managers and directors
- Business development and sales managers
- Technical managers and service engineers
- Global operations and service delivery managers
- Design and innovation managers