Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
- General managers and directors
- Service directors
- Operations managers and directors
- Business development and sales managers
- Technical managers and service engineers
- Global operations and service delivery managers
- Design and innovation managers
About the course
Drawing on the latest work from the Cambridge Service Alliance, this thought-provoking and practical two-day workshop considers how to design the shift to services.
Customers increasingly demand services and solutions, not just products. For companies this can be an opportunity to increase their revenues and develop long-term relationships with their customers.
Service offerings are often complex and need a detailed understanding of, and solid approach to, design if they are to satisfy customers and generate revenues. This course provides a holistic view of how to design, develop and integrate services into an organisation.
What you will learn
- Consider key questions that are vital in the creation of any new service, including: What will be offered and how? What are the risks? How do we deliver and create – as well as capture – value?
- How to design services that satisfy your customers and create new revenue streams
- New service business models and the roles of digital platforms
- How working with partners can help to deliver successful services
- Change your organisational thinking to support service delivery
- Use new technology and big data to develop innovative services and solutions
Florian Urmetzer is a Senior Research Associate with the Cambridge Service Alliance. Florian is interested in the development of tools for service design. In detail, he is looking at the creation and capture of value within complex service ecosystems. Specifically, he is interested in helping man...
Veronica Martinez joined the Cambridge Service Alliance in January 2014 to work in the Shift from products to services’ project. Veronica is a visiting professor at Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany. Prior she worked at the Cranfield and Strathclyde Universities as researcher and lecture...
My research interests lie in the field of Big Data advanced modelling and its application on Digital Manufacturing and services. My research uses an interdisciplinary approach of data science techniques to address a range of real organisations’ problems. In particular, my research develops novel ...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.