Maintenance Cost Seminar and Reliability Control Programme
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with AirBusiness Academy.Full disclaimer.
Helps Airbus operators to initiate and develop concrete ideas for implementing a streamlined reliability control that has a direct and positive impact on your fleet’s economic performance.
How will I benefit?
- Learn about Aircraft Economics, combining technical and financial aspects of aircraft maintenance and operations (module 1)
- Experiment with today’s methods and tools used by leading airlines to manage and improve aircraft economic performance (module 1)
- Compare and contrast your experience using Airbus tools with airline colleagues from around the world (module 1)
- Learn how to implement a streamlined reliability control programme within an airline maintenance and engineering organisation (module 2)
- Understand the advantages of an RCP from an economics and an operational perspective (module 2)
What does the seminar cover?
Unless otherwise stated, this seminar is split into two modules (1) Maintenance Cost Seminar and (2) Reliability Control Programme. You can attend both or choose your preferred module.
Module 1: Maintenance Cost Seminar (first 3 days)
- Maintenance Economics and Airbus toolset – reporting, decision making and corrective actions and follow-up, RCP workshop and industry visit
- Maintenance Economics – airline maintenance revenues, cost and cash, methodology for benchmarking
- Hot topics lectures during the module: Make vs. Buy analysis, Preventive Maintenance and Fuel Efficiency
- Using Airbus suite of tools for gathering up-to-the-minute operator knowledge and expert recommendations for fleet solutions and component management – IDOLS for maintenance costs
Module 2: Reliability Control Programme (last 2 days)
- Reliability Control Programme – regulatory aspects, an RCP that is data-driven, outputs of an RCP, data management, performance measurement and analysis
Who should attend
- Managers and engineers responsible for their airline’s Reliability Control Programme (RCP) which is a mandatory requirement according to EASA Part M and FAA Advisory Circular 120-17A
- Airline personnel seeking to learn, exchange and benchmark aircraft economics topics with the worldwide community of Airbus operators
- Engineering, Maintenance and Finance personnel who wish to maximise the benefits of AirbusWorld, the Airbus online customer portal