Who should attend
- Investors & owners of luxury hotels and resorts
- Marketing directors or managers of luxury hotel groups
- Senior operational managers of luxury hotels in charge of rooms, F&B, spas etc.
About the course
The concept of luxury brand management has become increasingly inspirational across different industry sectors. This workshop will give participants in-depth understanding of the best practices and success factors of luxury brands and most importantly what lessons can be applied in the hotel & tourism industry in terms of luxury branding and luxury service/experience delivery.
Overview Strengths of the Program
- Brand DNA & codes to enhance uniqueness and differentiation
- Brand architecture revisited-Lifestyle hotel brands and hotel collections
- From destination branding to luxury destination marketing
Denis Morisset is the Director of Luxury Executive Programs for ESSEC Asia Pacific, and teaches luxury marketing in Singapore and Paris. He has 25 years of experience in the luxury fashion industry and is the former COO of Ralph Lauren Europe and CEO of Pierre Balmain and Giorgio Armani France. M...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.