Luxury Hospitality & Destination Branding and Marketing Strategy
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with ESSEC.Full disclaimer.
The concept of luxury brand management has become increasingly inspirational across different industry sectors. This workshop will give participants in-depth understanding of the best practices and success factors of luxury brands and most importantly what lessons can be applied in the hotel & tourism industry in terms of luxury branding and luxury service/experience delivery.
OVERVIEW STRENGTHS OF THE PROGRAM
- Brand DNA & codes to enhance uniqueness and differentiation
- Brand architecture revisited-Lifestyle hotel brands and hotel collections
- From destination branding to luxury destination marketing
Who should attend
- Investors & owners of luxury hotels and resorts
- Marketing directors or managers of luxury hotel groups
- Senior operational managers of luxury hotels in charge of rooms, F&B, spas etc.