About the course
The BVCA LP-GP forums are topic-specific breakfast forums, taking place throughout the year in London. These forums are held under Chatham House rules to encourage as much interaction as possible for a productive discussion.
Operational Due Diligence
- 08:00 Registration and networking breakfast
- 08:30 Forum commences
- 09:30 Close
- Moderated by Geoffrey Geiger, Head of Private Equity and Co-Investments, USS Investment Management
- Paul Ashby, Albourne Partners
- Vasiliki Kardana, Director, Advent International
- Scott Palmer, Head of Operational Due Diligence, USS Investment Management
Experienced Fund Accountant , Due diligence analyst and investment operations specialist. Expertise includes - Closed and open ended funds, Lux, Ireland, Channel Islands, SPV’s , management of JV’s. Securitisations , UCITS, QIF’s , Delaware group trusts. Strategies include Fixed Income, Debt, sup...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.