Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Indian School of Business (ISB).Full disclaimer.
The financial services industry, once considered most resistant to disruption, is being rapidly transformed by technological innovations. Incumbents, start-ups, markets and regulators are looking to use machine learning, big data, cloud computing, and cryptographic methods to stay ahead of changing business trends.
This progamme will enable you to understand the technology that is disrupting the traditional models of financial services, identify emerging trends in the FinTech space, and leverage those trends within your organisation to access or provide financial services.
- Understanding the features transforming traditional finance
- Necessary principles for creating successful FinTech businesses
- Key challenges to overcome in customer acquisition and retention
- Evaluating the role of technology and computational developments disrupting finance
- Insights into maintaining overall profitability in these businesses
- Identifying applications of emerging trends
Who should attend
Professionals with over 5 years of experience in the finance arm of organisation, across any industry that is adapting to new financial technologies.