Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Kellogg School of Management.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Organizational leaders understand that artificial intelligence (AI) has the potential to massively impact business and are seeking ways to fully leverage AI for analytics, insight, strategy, and growth.
Learn from our top research and applied sciences faculty why and how AI, machine learning, and related technology is driving business growth and strategy. The program’s intuitive AI IQ approach equips leaders with knowledge of AI’s power for enhancing a business’ levels of innovation and market leadership, speaking insightfully on AI’s impact on work and strategy, and gaining tools for pioneering or leading AI initiatives.
“The unprecedented optionality of AI and machine learning is driving business at an exceptional pace. To better understand the full potential of AI, this program will help professionals learn the leadership skills needed for combining AI, organizational capabilities, and agendas in ways that will boost your firm’s strengths, grow your business, energize innovation, and keep rivals at bay.”
Brian Uzzi, Academic Director
- Learn how AI improves decision-making analytics
- Identify applications of AI for generating insights and making predictions that surpass human capabilities
- Learn how to use AI to derive organizational value from data
- Understand how AI enhances talent and teamwork
- Develop a POV on AI’s potential value for innovation, operations, ethics, and bias
- Learn to lead or pioneer organizational AI initiatives
Participants will also receive a digital certificate
Why AI is New and Revolutionary
- Learn what makes AI "new" and "revolutionary" in today's business environment
Using AI to Solve Business Problems
- Boost innovation while reducing costs
- Capture the tacit knowledge and intuition of your most talents experts
- Turn unstructured data into decision-making information
- Understand how AI can drive automation and reduce bias in decision-making
Adopting and Leading Organizational AI Initiatives
- Learn strategies for leading the adoption of AI
- Address ethical issues and build awareness of potential biases
Managing AI Teams
- Learn how to structure and lead an AI team
- Understand implications of AI on workforce disruption
Who should attend
- Mid- to senior-level managers with executive leadership responsibilities for growth, managing innovation, generating strategic vision, or strengthening their firms’ talent pools
- Entrepreneurs driving new or disruptive approaches to business
- Government and civic leaders who aspire to be on the cusp of business knowledge or tasked with new service development or cost reduction
Trust the experts
Brian Uzzi is a globally recognized scientist, teacher, consultant and speaker on leadership, social networks, and big data. He is the Richard L. Thomas Professor of Leadership and Organizational Change at the Kellogg School of Management, and professor of sociology and professor of engineering a...
Steven Franconeri is leading scientist, teacher, and speaker on visual thinking, visual communication, and the psychology of data visualization. He is a Professor of Psychology in the Weinberg College of Arts & Sciences at Northwestern, Director of the Northwestern Cognitive Science Program, ...
Adam Waytz is an Associate Professor of Management and Organizations. His research uses methods from social psychology and cognitive neuroscience to study the causes and consequences of perceiving mental states in other agents and to investigate processes related to social influence, social conne...
Larry Birnbaum's research and teaching focus on applied Artificial Intelligence, natural language processing (NLP), social media analytics, and contextual search, with applications to media and journalism. A key focus is on methods for the automatic generation of content by machine, including sp...
Leslie DeChurch’s research investigates teamwork and leadership in organizations. She is Professor of Communication Studies, and holds a courtesy appointment in the Department of Psychology, Weinberg College of Arts & Sciences. She is President and Chairperson of the Board of INGRoup, the Int...
Dr. David Ferrucci is the award-winning Artificial Intelligence (“AI”) researcher who started and led the IBM Watson team from its inception in 2006 to its celebrated success in 2011 when Watson defeated the greatest Jeopardy players of all time. Considered a landmark in AI, Watson delivered amaz...
Adam Pah is a Clinical Assistant Professor at the Kellogg School of Management and Organizations at Northwestern University. He also serves as the Associate Director of and an Assistant Research Professor at NICO, the Northwestern Institute on Complex Systems. He received his BS from Arizona Stat...