Legal Aspects of Supply Management: the Basics You Need to Succeed
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with University of Houston-Clear Lake.Full disclaimer.
Why do supply management professionals need to know about the law? Understanding the law will enable you to avoid misunderstandings and maintain productive relationships. Leave this seminar knowing your rights, responsibilities and obligations so you can protect yourself and your organization.
You Will Learn:
- How to Conduct Business Legally with Suppliers & Customers
- Key Laws that Affect Your Role as a Supply Management Professional
- Your Legal & Ethical Obligations & Liabilities
- Which Transactions are Governed by What Law
- How to Identify Issues that Require Professional Legal Advice
- How to Form Binding Contracts
- The Legal Impact of the Use of Electronic Communications
Who should attend
Both new and experienced purchasing and supply management professionals seeking to gain a broad understanding of legal concepts affecting purchasing, especially contract law and the UCC.