This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
Why do supply management professionals need to know about the law? Understanding the law will enable you to avoid misunderstandings and maintain productive relationships. Leave this seminar knowing your rights, responsibilities and obligations so you can protect yourself and your organization.
You Will Learn:
- How to Conduct Business Legally with Suppliers & Customers
- Key Laws that Affect Your Role as a Supply Management Professional
- Your Legal & Ethical Obligations & Liabilities
- Which Transactions are Governed by What Law
- How to Identify Issues that Require Professional Legal Advice
- How to Form Binding Contracts
- The Legal Impact of the Use of Electronic Communications
Who should attend
Both new and experienced purchasing and supply management professionals seeking to gain a broad understanding of legal concepts affecting purchasing, especially contract law and the UCC.
Trust the experts
Mark Grieco is senior partner at the law firm of Grieco & Scalera, P.A. The firm specializes in corporate practice with an emphasis on contracts, software licensing, e-commerce, corporate formation, intellectual property, insurance litigation, mergers and acquisitions. He is involved in contr...